help rescue hurricane Harvey
Texas needs your help and your support! Devastating floods have misplaced so many pets and local organizations are working as hard as they can to save them.
THEY ARE DOING WHAT WE CAN'T, SO LET'S HELP THEM!
Based in Austin, we are in a safe area to take in animals and help find them foster homes, so please email here if you need help getting a pet to Austin.
We know you want to help and don't know how. By making a donation here,
100% OF DONATIONS WILL BE DONATED
TO WINGS Of RESCUE AND AUSTIN PETS ALIVE.
Wings of Rescue has several Hurricane Harvey evacuation flights scheduled for this week. These pets had all been in shelters prior to the storm and they will be flying emergency rescue flights to make room for local pets who have been abandoned and need emergency care.
A no-kill shelter, Austin Pets Alive has taken in over 330 pets from Houston, and will continue to take them in and need your help to care for them in the coming weeks.
If you are far away and want to help somehow, funding is the best way to do it right now.
Donations made here will be split 50/50 between the two organizations.
PLEASE SHARE THIS PAGE AND HELP US SAVE AS MANY PUPPERS AND KITTERS AS POSSIBLE!
Top Current Needs at Austin Pets Alive:
- Cat Litter – Clumping preferred, but non-clumping needed, as well.
- Martingale Collars (medium)
Other important needs include:
- Dog Treats* – Chew Toys/Rawhides, Treat Logs, Peanut Butter and Milk Bones for Kongs for all of our stressed and crated pups!
- Paper or Styrofoam Bowls* – For feeding cats.
- Kitten and Puppy Formula
- Flea + Tick Prevention
- Canned Wet Food and Tuna – Now only needed for cats!
- Litter Boxes – 12×10″ or smaller
- Large Metal Dog Bowls
- Large Trash Bags
- Updated Cleaning Supplies List – Bleach, paper towels, general purpose cleaner, latex gloves, dish soap, sponges.