Skull face is my favorite face and there are so many ways you can pull it off. Glamourous, scary, sexy, girly, or rocker chick. I had a blonde wig laying around (try this one for under $20) and wanted to use it. When I put it on the hairline looked super fake so I threw on a bandana, which led me to put on a Kiss shirt and that is how I called my self a skull rocker chick.
My biggest tip is to use what you have at home, get creative – it’s more fun!
For this particular look, your eyes will be seductive so make sure to glam them out!
• Use Black and White eyeliner in place of the Halloween makeup to save on $
• Use a small precise stroke for the teeth
• Use small brushes for the teeth as well as for shading
• Have fun with it!
• Make it your own.
• Benefit POREfessional primer - $31
• Sephora Eyebrow Pencil - $12
• Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette - $28
• Liquid black eyeliner by NYX - $6
• Ben Nye Clown White Makeup - $22
• Any black eye shadow and white powder for setting (
• Pencil brush for eyebrows or lips to draw on the teeth (
We would love to see your recreations, so don’t forget to tag #SLHalloween if you do!
Trick or Treat!
MORE IN BEAUTY: