Rock this Halloween with This Skull Rocker Chick Makeup Look
Skull face is my favorite face and there are so many ways you can pull it off. Glamourous, scary, sexy, girly, or rocker chick. I had a blonde wig laying around (try this one for under $20) and wanted to use it. When I put it on the hairline looked super fake so I threw on a bandana, which led me to put on a Kiss shirt and that is how I called my self a skull rocker chick.
My biggest tip is to use what you have at home, get creative – it’s more fun!
For this particular look, your eyes will be seductive so make sure to glam them out!
• Use Black and White eyeliner in place of the Halloween makeup to save on $
• Use a small precise stroke for the teeth
• Use small brushes for the teeth as well as for shading
• Have fun with it!
• Make it your own.
• Benefit POREfessional primer - $31
• Sephora Eyebrow Pencil - $12
• Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette - $28
• Liquid black eyeliner by NYX - $6
• Ben Nye Clown White Makeup - $22
• Any black eye shadow and white powder for setting (
• Pencil brush for eyebrows or lips to draw on the teeth (
We would love to see your recreations, so don’t forget to tag #SLHalloween if you do!
Trick or Treat!
MORE IN BEAUTY: