9 Adorable Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas + Easy Calligraphy Tags
'Tis the season to give! We all love a good wrapping party - this year, in collaboration with Maddy Hill from MissMadds.com and her adorable lettering and tags, we put together 9 super easy gift wrapping ideas for you to impress your friends and family!
All you will need for any of these looks is:
- Kraft paper
- 2-3 types of wrapping paper to mix - TJ Maxx, Target and Hobby Lobby have amazing and cheap options!
- 3-4 types of ribbon - We are obsessed with Boxwood Avenue ribbon!
- Red (or any color you like) twine
- Cinnamon sticks
- Pine Cones and pine sprigs
- Calligraphy pen or sharpie (if you want to teach yourself calligraphy, this is a wonderful free course!)
- Varying tags, or DIY tags from Kraft paper
- Chocolate bar / tree ornaments (optional)
There is no rule to pretty wrapping - the secret is to think outside the box, and wrap in unusual ways, using items you may already have around (or in your pantry).
Have fun and we hope these ideas inspire you to dress up your gifts this year!