Next to blue jeans, there’s nothing quite as American as a white T-shirt. It’s versatile, it’s cool, and it’s a piece that’s able to be worn any day of the year. That said, there’s something about summer that makes the white tee indispensable! We consider it a "neutral", which means it makes for the perfect backdrop for your favorite accessories and super fun to style! Peek at these for some inspo!
1. Throw on an oversize tee over some skinny jeans and heels, accessorize with gold accessories and you are ready to go!
2. We love a little edge, and pairing the white tee with black pumps and a leather jacket takes the whole outfit to another level of rocker chic!!
4. These leopard booties and oversize military style jacket make the white tee a little dressier and a little casual all at once, and we approve.
5. The light colors of this outfit make the black leather jacket really pop, keeping the ensemble classic and romantic with just a touch of edginess.
7. This outfit looks so incredibly cozy-chic. Plaid is never going out of style, and paired with a classic tee and weekender bag, you are airport ready!
8. With unexpected pops of color, this makes for the most fun dinner date outfit. Not trying too hard, just effortlessly fabulous!
9. This outfit is so
10. You don't have to be a supermodel to pull off this look! A super plain tee with a super dressy shirt couldn't be a more perfect combination!